Pastel Puffer Fish Enamel Pin
Robot Dragon Studios
Release Date: October 21, 2022
Tiny puffers to pair with mermaids. Build an ocean scene! Pop them on your collar.
- Size: 0.7 inches
- Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2022)
- Pinback: Single post, Black Rubber Clutches
- Type: Soft Enamel With/Epoxy
- Metals: Dyed Purple
- Backing Card: 3x3 inch Water Design
- Origin: Made in Hubei, Whuan (China)
The original artwork designed & copyrighted by Alesia Gitter.
- Mint/Purple Puffer Fish LE 100
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.