The tiniest stars to fill your boards!
Size: 0.3 inches
Pinback: Single-post, Black Rubber Clutch
Type: Hard Enamel
Backing Card: 3x3 inch Random Design
Origin: Made in Zhongshan, Dong (China)
The original artwork designed & copyrighted by Alesia Gitter. Vectored by Happbeeness.
Rainbow Stars #2, 7 Pin Set
Release Date: April 23, 2021
Salmon, 1775 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Orange, 3588 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Yellow, 3935 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Lime, 373 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Blue, 2123 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Purple, 2073 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
Teal, 332 Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Open Edition
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.