Release Date: May 24, 2021
Tiny puffers to pair with mermaids. Build an ocean scene! Pop them on your collar.
Size: 0.7 inches
Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2021)
Pinback: Single post, Black Rubber Clutches
Type: Soft and Hard Enamel
Backing Card: 3x3 inch Water Design
Origin: Made in Hubei, Whuan (China)
The original artwork designed & copyrighted by Alesia Gitter.
- 2263, Ugly Green/Blue Puffer Fish
- Blue/Ugly Green Puffer Fish
- Pink/Purple Puffer Fish
- Purple/Pink Puffer Fish
- Orange/Yellow Puffer Fish
- Yellow/Orange Puffer Fish
- White/Black Puffer Fish
- Black/White Puffer Fish
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.