Release Date: January 10, 2020
Space is pretty fun, so we decided we should have some super fun galaxy corgis as well!
Size: 2 inches
Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2020)
Pinback: Double posts, Black Rubber Clutches
Type: Hard Enamel & Soft Enamel
Metals: Black Nickel (Blue Glow & Glitter), Silver (Grayscale), Copper (Teal Glow) & Antique Gold (Moonlit Night)
Backing Card: 3x3 inch Galaxy Space Design
Origin: Made in Changde, Hunan (China)
The original artwork designed & copyrighted by Alesia Gitter. Variants were all winning coloring contest submissions.
Blue Glow (Alesia Gitter) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 50
- Blue (Alesia Gitter) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 25
Blue Glitter (Alesia Gitter) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 30
Moonlit Night (Mike Swanson) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 20
- Summer Sunset Glow (Rah Rah) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 15
- Lost In Space (Rah Rah) - Limited Edition Hard Enamel 15
- Alien Eggplant Glow (Cal) - Limited Edition Soft Enamel Gift Variant 10
- Endless Stars Blue Anodized (Courtney Baker) - Kickstarter Exclusive Soft Enamel Gift Variant 20
- Pretty In Pink (Kayli Rose) - Kickstarter Exclusive Soft Enamel 25
Winners received a free enamel pin with their winning colors.
Gift Variants show up randomly in orders for customers. They are not able to be purchased on their own. They are a surprise thank you gift, so feel free to pass it on, sell it or trade it.
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.