Release Date: November 21, 2022
Buster is made up and ready to go trick or treating!
Size: 2.14 inches x 2.5 inches
Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2022)
Pinback: Triple post, Rubber Clutches
Type: Hard Enamel
Metals: Black Nickel
Backing Card: 3x3 inch Halloween Design
Origin: Made in Zhongshan, Dong (China)
The original artwork designed, copyrighted by Alesia Gitter, produced by Robot Dragon Studios, and vectored by Mike Mo Del.
Buster Frankencorg LE 100
What does Preorder mean?
Preorder means that a limited number of early pins are reserved at a lower price in order to help push the design into production. These pins will not arrive immediately and will ship once they are in stock to people who preordered first. The estimated ship date will be listed as the release date. Any remaining pins will be listed accordingly and the release date will be adjusted to reflect the exact date the pins were released on. All preorder pins will be Standard grade. Colors are subject to change from the preorder image.
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
- major screenprinting issues