Release Date: March 28, 2023
These adorable witch kitties are brewing up a trick or a treat! Which will it be?
Size: 1.16 inches x 1.35 inches
Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2022)
Pinback: Double posts, Black Rubber Clutches
Type: Hard Enamel
Metals: Gold & Black Nickel
Backing Card: 3x3 inch Halloween Design
Origin: Made in Zhongshan, Dong (China)
The original artwork designed, copyrighted by Alesia Gitter, produced by Robot Dragon Studios, and vectored by Mike Mo Del.
Candy Corn, the Red Tabby Witch Kitty (KermsDesigns) - LE 30
- Boo Jangles, the Ragdoll Witch Kitty (Alesia Gitter) - LE 50
- David Hasselfluff, the Ragdoll Witch Kitty (Alesia Gitter) - LE 100
- Java, the Maine Coon Tabby Witch Kitty (Alesia Gitter) - LE 50
- Vide Noir, the Black Ragdoll Witch Kitty (Alesia Gitter) - LE 50
Selected pets/designs received a free enamel pin. KermsDesigns has permission to sell their version as a sticker so don't come tattle to me. <3 Thank you for looking out.
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.