Boo Bottle Enamel Pin
Robot Dragon Studios
Regular price £13.00
Release Date: October 21, 2022
I called this spilled ghosties originally but Mike called it a Boo Bottle and that is now what you get. Bwah ha ha. I'm not actually sure how a skull got in there to begin with so
- Size: 1.5 x 1.75 inches
- Backstamp: Raised Robot Dragon Studios Logo & Year (2022)
- Pinback: Double posts, Black Rubber Clutches
- Type: Hard Enamel
- Metals: Black Nickel
- Backing Card: 3x3 inch Halloween Design
- Origin: Made in Kunshan, Jiangsu (China)
The original artwork designed, copyrighted by Alesia Gitter, produced by Robot Dragon Studios, and vectored by Mike Mo Del.
- Boo Bottle - LE 100
What does Standard grade mean?
Enamel pins are handmade, so there is a high chance of imperfections. Faults may include:
- tiny air bubbles trapped in the enamel
- minor enamel underfill
- minor metal plating imperfections or scratches
- small nicks on the enamel or metal plating
- imperfections around the sides or back of the pin
What does Bag grade mean?
These are pins with flaws that are more obvious. Faults may include:
- small areas of missing enamel
- moderately scratched or nicked enamel or metal
- small gouges in the enamel or metal
- multiple imperfections
- incorrect glitter
- missing plating or flaking plating
Bag grade pins should be used with locking backs. These are intended to be worn on bags and backpacks, so it is important that they don't fall off. Since they aren't perfect, these are the best option for people who enjoy showing off their pins without spending as much.